Frankincense Liquid Black Soap, 500 ml.
- Deep Cleansing Full Body Wash
- Tough on germs, soft on sensitive skin
- Fades Blemishes and dark spots for even skin tone
- Treats symptoms caused by acne & eczema
- Reduces inflammation and soothes irritation
- Balances your skin’s oil production
- Great make-up remover
- Reduces razor bumps
- Removes product build-up & dandruff from the scalp
- 100% Natural- Made from plant-based materials, our soap is completely free of chemicals (SLS, Parabens, etc.) that are in most other soaps and are known carcinogens.
- Enhanced with Essential Oils- Scented with extracts from flowers imported from 3 continents, giving our soap an extra boost of properties and an authentic fragrance.
- All-In-One Soap For Entire Family- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, yet strong enough to protect you from all bacteria. Also doubles as a shampoo that penetrates your locs and cleans your scalp thoroughly.
- Viscous- Unlike other liquid black soaps pours out of the bottle slowly and lathers immensely. This is achieved without the use of SLS (a chemical ingredient used in 99% of liquid soaps on the market to increase their density and lather) rather as a result of our own patented formula.
- Made in Ghana- We produce and source 98% of our ingredients in Ghana. We do import most of the essential oils.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does your soap lighten the skin?
No, however, it does fade blemishes and dark spots for evenly toned skin.
- Is your black soap good for sensitive faces?
Some faces do have an allergic reaction to black soaps. This reaction expresses itself as a mild rash that lasts a few days but goes away once the soap is no longer applied to their face. For this reason, we suggest you apply to a small portion of your face before applying on your entire face. This allergic reaction is very rare and only on the face.
- Is your black soap good for infants?
We made our soap with our babies in mind and have used it on them since day 1. It is very effective in combating skin disorders that are common during infancy, however, take caution not to get the soap in the children’s eyes, it can be quite irritating. If the soap does get in their eyes, simply wash it out with water and everyone will be fine.
- Can your soap really treat acne & eczema?
Yes. Our soap has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the irritation caused by eczema & acne, reducing the symptoms associated to a minimum. Note: Eczema is a genetic condition. Our black soap will not cure it, but it will reduce it significantly.
- Can I really shampoo with your black soap?
Yes! Our soap gets rid of product build-up and dandruff, allowing your scalp to breathe. It also reaches in and cleanses each strand of hair in the process.
- Do we deliver worldwide?
Yes. We deliver where ever DHL goes.
- How long will it take to receive my order from Ghana?
3-5 business days to West Africa, North America, and Europe.
5-7 business days to East & South Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Do we stand behind our product?
Absolutely! If you are unsatisfied with our product, send it forward for a refund.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 3 in|
16 Oz., 1 Gallon