- 100% Natural- Made from plant-based materials, our soap is completely free of chemicals (SLS, Parabens, etc.) that are in most other soaps and are known carcinogens.
- All-In-One Soap For Entire Family- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, yet strong enough to protect you from all bacteria. Also doubles as a shampoo that penetrates your locs and cleans your scalp thoroughly.
- Viscous- Unlike other liquid black soaps pours out of the bottle slowly and lathers immensely. This is achieved without the use of SLS (a chemical ingredient used in 99% of liquid soaps on the market to increase their density and lather) rather as a result of our own patented formula.
- Made in Ghana- We produce and source 98% of our ingredients in Ghana. We do import most of the essential oils.
- Does your soap lighten the skin?
No, however, it does fade blemishes and dark spots for evenly toned skin.
- Is your black soap good for sensitive faces?
Generally speaking our soap is excellent for sensitive skin, however, some people do have an allergic reaction. This reaction expresses itself as a mild rash that goes away once the soap is no longer used. For this reason, if you know your face to be ultra sensitive, apply sparingly initially.
- Is your black soap good for infants?
We made our soap with our babies in mind and have used it on them since day 1. It is very effective in combating skin disorders that are common during infancy, however, take caution not to get the soap in the children’s eyes, it can be quite irritating. If the soap does get in their eyes, simply wash it out with water and everyone will be fine.
- Can your soap really treat acne & eczema?
Yes. Our soap has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the irritation caused by eczema & acne, reducing the symptoms associated to a minimum. Note: Eczema is a genetic condition. Our black soap will not cure it, but it will reduce it significantly.
- Can I really shampoo with your black soap?
Yes! Our soap gets rid of product build-up and dandruff, allowing your scalp to breathe. It also reaches in and cleanses each strand of hair in the process.
- Do we deliver worldwide?
Yes. We deliver where ever DHL goes.
- How long will it take to receive my order from Ghana?
3-5 business days to West Africa, North America, and Europe.
5-7 business days to East & South Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Do we stand behind our product?
Absolutely! If you are unsatisfied with our product, send it forward for a refund.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 8 in|